me & love & the world

" your smile will always be within my deepest soul. thou shan't remember the bad .. but embrace my good.. your smile will never leave my heart and I will always be there if you need to. i love you "

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

something's missing (re-visit)

nothing much has changed.

this earth is still rotating, im still walking and walking.

maybe now, i'm a headless chicken, walking to nowhere and nothing much to do .. but one thing i'm kind of glad is time has passed me by, rather quickly ..

time heals .. this time.

and i don't know whether should i be happy or not.

i enjoy looking up the sky .. the sky is quiet and serene though it is ever-changing, but it brought me peace, many times.

i always like to think, if A & B are two point in this earth. and they kept moving and moving, so what are the chances one day this two points will meet. earth is round, earth is moving and so are the two points .. so any chance?

so what if they are actually two person on earth?

well, forget it. its just a moment of thought .. nothing much.

for .. some things may not be what it used to be anymore. through time, we understand or rather, i understood.

as much as i don't want it, what's gone has gone and i'm not a cute koala bear .. no use clinging on.

but, i really hope i still can be somewhere near though not close and not very far away .. being near warms my heart and makes me smile .. anyway, well, we shall see.

i remember that time .. seeing many lovers and people in love makes me feel left out .. virtually, i tried to visit Cupid .. asking him for a shot ..

but he gave me a rather long queue no and say that i wait.

since then .. i wait.

but i have tore away the queue no paper away .. and walked out.

Thank you, Cupid. but i think, i am now a much stronger and better person and i will seek for myself .. whats rightfullly mine.

but the time is not ripe yet .. we shall see.

loneliness has already left me .. i'm not lonely anymore, but alone.

i started to realise that everything is fair. nothing is not fair, you gain some you lose some. fret not, if it won't come .. for eventually, it will and the rewards will be more than expected.

some day, i hope the ice tea would still be the same old habit. dessert would be the same mango milk pudding and hopefully, that smile would be a sincere and genuine one.

well, some day would eventually be one day .. i really hope ..
but is it eventually or virtually?


actually, i'm not really missing something now. i hope i am but there's nothing much more to cling on now.

there are still things i don't understand .. its ok. just leave it as it is .. nothing much more to ponder over anymore.

people say after every thunderstorm there will always be a rainbow appearing over the clear blue skies.

i see one now ..

but what matter most to me, is not the rainbow .. i seen lots of it already .. but that pot of gold under it

it will be my greatest reward .. and time will take me there. one day

* i have already given you what you want from me .. but remember, i will always be at somewhere near .. till then, goodbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home