me & love & the world

" your smile will always be within my deepest soul. thou shan't remember the bad .. but embrace my good.. your smile will never leave my heart and I will always be there if you need to. i love you "

Friday, November 28, 2008

Nocturne #2 In E Flat, Op. 9/2

It rained yesterday ...

Somehow .. this month of the year, it would rained - heavily.

The same thick red clouds would cover the dark starry nite, then it would rained and rained and rained.

Wind would blew strongly, the trees swung furiously and the sound of the thunder - deafening and the lightling flashes - frightening.

Again, i made a cup of hot chocolate to make myself warm and cosy.

I realised 26Nov2008 .. And this year is coming to an end - in probably 1 months time. Yes .. rubbed my eyes, its gonna be another year soon!

And slowly the slide show inside my head rolled on .. as i stared at the darkness and listening to Chopin's Nocturne #2 In E Flat, Op. 9/2 .. playing on and on and on .......

I couldn't forget those days .. when my heart is in depression. As i passed by the old familiar road and saw the same old building .. there was a twing of dejection still .. but i felt happy, cos i have pulled through those days, emerging to be a much more stronger and tougher me.

And honestly, now .. she is still that lovely girl which i have knew years back .. now and then - shes still lovely.

The day when the one smiled on that happy day at February08, i looked at her and the message which she sent was very heartening. That smile, that expression, that look and that feel .. its kinda wonderful .. she loved it and she like it, though I tried to shrug it off, but i couldn't lie to myself - and that moment was like forever.

I also hope she like that memorial scrapebook!

Days and nights when i would sit alone in the cab, staring at the still brightly lighted skyscrapers, looking at the beautiful giant ferris wheel and admiring at the progression of the mega construction waiting to be turned into reality at the end of 2009. There's nothing but emptiness in my head .. accepting nothing but that I'm also just a mere commoner and as much as I want to escape but I'm being consumed and have to bow to reality.

Is this what I want .. or rather, is this life? Sad fact.

Remembering that day, when the word "YES" weights so much so much. When my manager looked me in the eye and said "Are you sure this is what you want?".
With that, I have embarked on another life journey, a path which I have plan and set my mind on and this is gonna be what i want to do and what i wanna be - this decision or this 3-letter word "YES" means a lifetime to me.
And not forgeting the well-wishing and the blessings which I have received from all the wonderful and kind people - it is really heart-warming.

When I saw my best pal of all time get down on his knees and in front of the lady and promised her that he will be by her side till the end of time.
Mind you, I knew this bugger for 18 freaking years and to see him finally "bow" down and fell to his knees at the power of LOVE .. it just shows love exceeds all - and it is the mother of all creation. Love certainly changes him.
I thank him for sharing and gifting me this moment of a lifetime to be a witness and playing a part to this magical moment!

Just recently, this good lady friend of mine cried to me. She said enough is enough, as there is just so much her little fragile heart could bear, the excess baggage that bring her down, those old memories that came haunting, the fear of an unknown future and the endless days of suspicion and quarreling between them, well she could contained no more .. And I could tell, this is love and there is love. I wish her all the best!

You have prayed countless times for something .. the deity never said anything but they gave you what you want and it is that something.

On 3 occasion when 3 of my childhood friends exchange vows to the respectively ladies which they promised to take care and protect her from now till death - as the solemniser pronounced them man and woman.
And I remembered the good old days when we were young and getting into various troubles, days when we were spending nights after nights together, getting high and dry and making so much of a nusiance.

Those days ... and I could still remember them clearly and it just felt like yesterday once more!

*smiles .. all smiles*

I smiled and cheered as I stared into blank and the darkness .. it's still not that bad after all to end this beautiful year 08 ??

But somehow, one day next month .. I would want to strolled along the streets, admiring and enjoying the bright lights and the beautiful decorations and I hope it would rained a little though! As I would wear my warm thick clothes and walked against the chilling wind, amidst the wet and cold night.

I want to see loving people hand in hand exchanging loving smiles, loving couples whispering into the ear of one another, happy mothers and fathers with their kids, people shouting and giving greetings - acting plain stupid, and tired people who would lie on each other's back or on the journey back home - tired but with a smile painted across their faces.

The night would be beautiful, it would be like a poetic picture .. a million words just couldn't explained it ..

And you could just probably understand why Van Gogh cut his ear to paint that picture ..

Well, I hope I could share this beautiful moment too!

落单的恋人最怕过节

只能独自庆祝尽量喝醉

我爱过的人没有一个留在身边

寂寞它陪我过夜


Chapter 26 .. My wish is long overdue .. If you could hear me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home