me & love & the world

" your smile will always be within my deepest soul. thou shan't remember the bad .. but embrace my good.. your smile will never leave my heart and I will always be there if you need to. i love you "

Friday, October 02, 2009

Love is all around

The sun never sets and the stars don't shine, the clouds covers the skies and the rain starts to pour. The lightling strikes across; the thunder rumbles and shakes the entire skies. When finally the storm moves on and rainbows flashes across the skies; the pot of gold will sparkle bright under the morning light. Dawn will bring the morning light.

It has been a season of love. Oh well ..

My best pal, wei kiat has finally ascended to another level in life; he got married, got himself a pretty wife, created a cosy nest which he can claim its he's, committed himself wholely and very willingly to a contract which we termed it as the certificate of marriage.

Oh boy! what a mess .. *smiles*

But then .. i'm very proud and happy to be part of his year long "marriage" masterplan. It has been a very fruitful year. It has been really a pleasure to be one of his foot soldiers; but i regret not being able to piece in the final jigsaw on the last day.

Thanks pal. I saw love, coming from almost an unlikely source - from you ~

Sheer hard work and 100% committed and whole-heartedly dedication. It is really a pleasure to be in your masterplan .. and you certainly bring "motherland" closer to "our land".

Cheers!

Contrastingly my childhood buddy, boon chen. lost his father to an accident. Our relationship is very tight and i'm like a family friend to him. that day or rather that fateful night, when his voice trembled a bit, he was speechless with shock almost unbelievable. His brother speak with tears and immersed sorrows - his dad left without his last words and he left without saying goodbye to all ..

My heart sank as it comes as to me like something impossible but it happened.

The party was something like a farewell night; 4 nights as a matter of fact. When babies were borned they cried, like in pain .. like lost in a foreign land (which i think it is), so it would be boon chen's wish that we sent his daddy off with smiles in our faces .. radical? unthoughtful? dis-respect?
But i thought it was a matured decision. Take care buddy! One day all of us will renuited there, just a matter of when, your dad just went there first.

Life has only just begun ..

My beautiful niece is now 5yrs old and coming to 6yrs old in another half a year's time. 5yrs back when she came back fresh from the hospital, i looked at the small young thing on my mum's bed and i smiled. i made a wish and i bless her like how a god would blessed on someone.

Never did i missed watching my niece grew up. from the day she smiles at us all, the day she learnt to clap her hand till the day she crawl, stand, walk and run then fall then stand up and then fall.

Till the day she finally know how to kiss my cheek when i carried her high in my arms. i have missed my youngest brother's and i would allow myself to missed it again.

Now, shes 5yrs old .. pretty young girl, chatty girl, abit of temper and bullying people; people like me.

*smiles*

At this juncture of life. I feel rejuvenated. My plans are on track again, and i can feel the momentum and if nothing goes wrong, i could be a very happy man in the next couple of years.

Sometimes. this why appears and sort of questions me. "what to do to prove my existence?", does it mean that achieving my goals, sitting on top and being the key person in my company can prove that i exist? i doubt so.

Oh well, again this is subjective. just some sharing. To each of its own. my preceived of existence differs from one to the another. Just some points to ponder on.

Some time ago this "friend" of mine shared his personal experience, whereby his love life is brought into his parents attention:

His mum asked him how come he didn't find himself a partner? And during festive season, his grandma also asked him, how come you don't have a partner? Then at workplace his colleagues also asked him the same question! Some even thought he was a freaking gay!!

He shared; sometimes he tried. but the better he wants to be the worst he become, and if he wants to be bad the better he becomes. Kind of ironic? but oh well, fate - period. He used to have a few girl friends, but suddenly all disappear and at the same time, as if all of them know one another.

Paranormal? i don't know, and he also wouldn't want to know. Love is like so near yet so far, can see but never can touch and feel.

All the best my "friend" ~

My luck has all been shifted into my job. All my prayers and blessings has been answered and i know i cannot ask for more. Love or not is not up to me and like my friend; leaving to fate is like very helpless but then .. so be it.

I'm blessed to have lots of nice friends and i think they're equally blessed as well.

*winks*

Okie .. love is all around for everyone!! I'm good !! I hope all my friends and people that i know and know me are as good as well.

Cheers ! (*smiles*)



" 我和你, 男和女都逃不过爱情 .. 也许因该放心让爱一步步靠近 " (有一点动心~)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home