me & love & the world

" your smile will always be within my deepest soul. thou shan't remember the bad .. but embrace my good.. your smile will never leave my heart and I will always be there if you need to. i love you "

Sunday, April 09, 2006

theatre of dreams



when i was 13 .. i saw my malay friend played the guitar .. it was magical .. super impressive.. and that is what im gonna to do .. yes .. play the guitar ..

when i was 15 .. sec 3 camp is round the corner .. quick quick .. muist learn quickly .. have to impressive during the camp fire .. hahaa.. but sad .. on that day itself .. my teacher confiscate my guitar .. balls man!!

i started with oasis .. then beyond .. the metallica .. then everything .. no boundary it was only rock rock and metal metal and more rock & metal.

impressing girls was my initiate aim .. haha .. typical boys mah! but too bad .. as good as i may be .. i havent perform to any girls yet .. not including .. yes .. im sorry.. its my fault. hope i will have the chance one day.

me .. kiat .. fred .. robin .. the robin left and hao came .. we played for 10 years already.

yes .. 10 years .. a decade.

remember the sec 4 teacher's day concert ?? oh yes .. that was our day .. we rocked the school .. and that was only then we fulfilled our dream ... haha... 16 yrs old .. a 16 yr old dream come true.

nothing beats a non-stop 2hr jamming session .. not even sex. it doesnt even come close.

whatever it is .. this will be our theatre of dreams ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home